Check-in for the All Night Grad Party will happen at BHS sometime after the graduation ceremony. Students will be transported to and from the event space via bus. Many more details to come as the event approaches. Check back often for updated information!
Why An Overnight Grad Party?
The philosophy and ideals behind the Grad Night movement are interlinked with providing an event that is safe, sober, and spectacularly fun. More than "just a party," Grad Night is a commitment by parents, school and the community to conduct a great, "once in a lifetime" celebration.
WHAT TO BRING
- PHOTO ID for check-in at the registration table
- COMFORTABLE CLOTHING and a swim suit. Dress for an active evening!
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- DRUGS/ALCOHOL Upon arrival and while at the party, if you are suspected of using drugs or alcohol, your parents will be called to pick you up. Security will be onsite.
- PURSES, BAGS OR BACKPACKS You will be provided a bag to store any personal items. The bag will be securely stored throughout the party.
- FOOD/BEVERAGES There will be plenty of food and beverages at the party. NO PERSONAL WATER BOTTLES.
- MONEY Not needed. Your ticket covers all food, drinks, activities, and prizes.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Parents of no-shows will be informed immediately after check in that you did not attend.
- Covid-19 protocols are TBD
- A parent/guardian who needs to contact a student for emergency reasons during the party should call one of the Grad Night Party coordinators: Kristen Johanson: 503-351-2282; Laura Strickland: 503-260-2007; Angie Unruh: 503-890-5099
- BHS Grad Night Committee is not responsible for lost items. There will be a lost-and-found table at the registration desk throughout the party.
- Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com
- Follow us on Instagram for the latest information